In other words in order to gain trust

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 15:01:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The content should include clear sources, evidence of the published expertise, and background information about the author or the site where the content is published (e.g., a link to the author's page, a site about page). Does it provide information to demonstrate that it is reliable? (Citation: Google Search Central “Questions regarding expertise” ) If the content of the article is not reliable, users will be unsure whether or not to use it as a reference. On the other hand, if the information is reliable, users will likely use it as a reference . Let's take as an example a user who is considering replacing their camera. This user is viewing an article that compares and introduces products from various manufacturers in order to quickly find a candidate camera. Which of the following articles would you refer to? Which article would you like to refer to? An article that just lists camera specs. An article with links to each manufacturer's website as a reference source near the camera specifications.

It's probably ``2'', ``an article with links to each manufacturer's website as a reference source near the camera specs.'' In the case of article ``1'', even if the camera specs are written, it is difficult to judge whether the information is correct or not. On the other hand, in the case of article ``2'', it appears that it was written after researching the information on each manufacturer's website. Even if users are concerned, they can simply click on the link and judge for themselves the accuracy of the information.  it is necessary to provide evidence . Otter This article is also based on Google's opinion. write about what you experienced Basically, write articles Find Your Mobile Number List based on your own experiences. Does the content clearly demonstrate lived experience or deep knowledge (for example, special knowledge based on actual experience using a product or service or visiting a location.

Quote: Google Search Central “Focus on content that puts users first” ) If you write an article without having experienced the situation, you may not be able to predict the situation that might actually occur, and you may end up omitting information that should have been delivered. As a result, users may run into trouble when they try it out. Of course, articles written by experienced people are more likely to be trusted . For example, I wrote the following article based on my experience of outsourcing to a web production company at my previous job, in order to help people who are creating a website from now on not have to worry about choosing an outsourcing company. Related article How to choose a web production company! Explaining tips and precautions for beginners Otter I am writing this as an experience from the ordering side, not from the ordering side, so I think there is a lot of content that can be helpful to those who are thinking of commissioning a web production company for their website.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 02:09 , Processed in 0.536501 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |